Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Aggie Days Are Here Again


Last week I had the priviledge of seeing what Aggie Days is all about. I volunteered to take some video footage and digital pictures of the event. My purpose in doing so, is to understand a little bit about the Ag department. Next fall, one of the teachers in this department will be a part of my first group as we try to learn how to enhance our curriculums with technology.

I thought I'd experiment with Flickr, Grouper, and/or Stickem. The footage and pics I take will be my content. Hopefully, we will think of some creative uses of this technology. It could be videos of demonstrations to be used in the classroom, or a record of activities held in the course. It could be teacher and/or student created projects.

I'm just brainstorming a little here. Anyway, I'm going to try and create a Flickr Badge of all the pictures that were taken. You should see a collage of these over on the left-hand side. Click on one and you'll get a full view of the pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home